28 Jan 4 Major Marketing Switches Timeshare Resorts Need to Make
As with any other industry, spiking timeshare resort revenues starts with bringing in more customers. The challenge is that timeshare marketing tactics may be misaligned with the media habits of two key growth segments: Gen Xers and Millennials, totaling more than 136 million people with an estimated $295 billion purchasing power according to Pew Research and comScore.
Breaking out the Disconnects
When you compare key timeshare marketing tactics versus media habits of Gen Xers, the disconnects become clear. Let’s start with Millennials:
The Switches to Fix the Disconnect
A broader integrated marketing strategy can re-align timeshare resort marketing investment levels and tactics with these segments by:
- Developing experiential events positioning your resort as a key destination place
- Compelling blog content to influence purchase decisions
- Leveraging content in social media to drive traffic
- Media buying plans that include streaming video, mobile and online radio
- Incisive social media advertising strategies
Next Step: Contact us today to find out how our marketing intel and execution can help you fix the disconnects to reach Millennials and Generation X with marketing tactics aligned to their media habits.